How Many Calories in Fish and Seafood?
If you are looking for information on calories in fish then you have come to the right page! We have a list of fish calories such as calories in salmon and also wide range of other popular seafood calorie information too such as shrimp calories squid calories and lobster calories to name but a few.
Calorie counting is something that is becoming ever more popular today due to people becoming more health conscious. If there is one way to lose weight that is proven to work it is calorie counting and this page along with all of the other pages that we have on this site, is designed to give you a picture of the amount of calories that are found in everyday foods.
Further down the page we are going to cover the following fish calories and seafood calories:
Calories in fish such as:
Calories in seafood such as:
We are confident that if you are interested in the calories found in fish and other seafood that there is going to be something on this page for you.
How many calories in Fish?
In our first section we are going to talk about how many calories in fish. The fish calories that we will cover here are the most popular kinds of fish that are found at the dinner table and the most searched for on the internet, most notably the calories in salmon. If you are more interested in the calories found in other seafood then please see further down the page where we have shrimp calories along with a range of other popular foods that come from the deep blue sea!
- A 4 oz serving of smoked haddock has approximately 130 calories
- A 4 oz serving of raw haddock has approximately 98 calories
- A 4 oz serving of cooked haddock has approximately 122 calories
We trust that you have found the fish calories information that you were looking for in this section. There is more to our page than calories in salmon so please see below for other seafood. If we have not covered a certain fish that you want then please check back in the future as we are constantly updating our site with more information on the calories found in food.
How many calories in shrimp, lobster, scallops, oysters and squid
In this next section we are going to cover how many calories in shrimp and other popular seafood such as lobster, scallops and squid. Seafood is very popular to eat both at home and while you are abroad so if you are somebody that is interested in watching the amount of calories that you eat then the information that we have here is going to be useful to you. We have tried to give you a wide range of examples for you here in the different types and quantities of the seafood in question.
- In a cooked 8 oz lobster tail without the shell there is approximately 101 calories
- In a cooked medium lobster without the shell weighing 2.5 lb there is approximately 290 calories
- In a cooked small lobster without the shell weighing 1 lb there is approximately 115 calories
- In 1 oz of lobster cooked without the shell there is approximately 28 calories
- In a 4 oz serving of steamed scallops there are approximately 125 calories
- In a 4 oz serving of raw scallops there are approximately 100 calories
- In 2 large raw scallops weighing approximately 1 oz there are approximately 25 calories
- In a 4 oz serving of breaded and fried scallops there are approximately 225 calories
- In a 1.8 oz serving of raw pacific oysters there are 41 approximately calories
- In a 4 oz serving of raw pacific oysters there are 92 approximately calories
- In a 3 oz serving of 6 raw eastern oysters there are approximately 50 calories
- In a 3 oz serving of 6 breaded and fried eastern oysters there are approximately 170 calories
- In a 4 oz serving of raw squid there is approximately 105 calories
- In 1 oz of raw squid there is approximately 26 calories
- In a 4 oz serving of fried squid there is approximately 198 calories
- In a 1 oz serving of fried squid there is approximately 50 calories
- In 1 cup of deep fried calamari squid there is approximately 300 calories
- In 1 3 oz serving of breaded calamari squid rings there is approximately 190 calories
We hope that this section on calories in shrimp and other seafood has helped you to find what you are looking for. Remember that we have information on calories in many more foods than just those that come from the ocean so please look around at all of the free information on offer while you are online.
We hope that our page on how many calories in fish and calories in seafood have been useful to you. There is so much more to this site than just information on fish calories so please take the time to look around at the calorie information we have on a variety of other foods as well. If you are wanting to find out how many calories you should eat a day in order to lose weight then please check out our dedicated page on the subject where we explain exactly how you work that out.