Calories in Apple Strudel
If you want to know how many calories are in apple strudel, as well as it's nutritional content, this is the page for you. Our site covers much more than apple strudel calories, we explain the calorific value and health benefits of all of the foods in your diet.
As a free and easy to use calorie counter, we aim to help you make sensible dietary choices.
Apple strudel calories
So how many calories does apple strudel have in it? Let's take a look straight away with some facts and figures for this popular German dessert.
Average brand apple strudel
- In a 71 g piece of apple strudel there are 195 cal.
- 100 g there are 274 cal.
- In 1 oz there are 77 cal.
Trader Joe's apple strudel
- In a 4.4 oz serving of apple strudel there are 300 cal.
- In 100 g there are 240 cal.
- In 1 oz there are 68 cal.
Pop tarts, apple strudel
- In a 1.8 oz pop tart there are 200 calories
- In 100 g there are 400 cal.
- In 1 oz there are 113 cal.
Hopefully you now have a much clearer idea of the calories apple strudel contains. To find out what it's health benefits are in the way of it's nutritional content, check out the the following section.
Apple strudel nutrition facts
The following nutritional information is based on a 100 g of average brand apple strudel:
Vitamins in apple strudel
- Vitamin A - 30.0 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) - 0.0 milligrams
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - 0.0 milligrams
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) - 0.3 milligrams
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) - 0.3 milligrams
- Vitamin B6 - 0.0 milligram
- Vitamin B9 (Folate) - 28.0 micrograms
- Vitamin B12 - 0.2 micrograms
- Vitamin C - 1.7 milligrams
- Vitamin D - UNKNOWN
- Vitamin E - 1.4 milligram
- K - 2.9 micrograms
- Choline - 17.4 milligrams
- Betaine - UNKNOWN
Minerals in apple strudel
- Calcium - 15.0 milligrams
- Iron - 0.4 milligrams
- Magnesium - 9.0 milligrams
- Phosphorus - 33.0 milligrams
- Potassium - 149 milligrams
- Sodium - 269.0 milligrams (a concerning 11% of your recommended daily intake)
- Manganese - 0.2 milligram (9% of your RDI)
- Zinc - 0.2 milligram
- Copper - 0.0 milligrams
- Selenium- 6.1 micrograms
- Fluoride - UNKNOWN
- Protein - 3.3 g
- Cholesterol - 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber - 2.2 g (9% of the total needed in a day)
- Carbohydrates - 41.1 g
- Sugars - 25.7 g
- Water - 43.5 g
- Total fats - 11.2 g
- Saturated fat (what you want to be avoiding) - 2.0 g
- Monounsaturated fat (good fat) - 3.3 g
- Polyunsaturated fat (good fat) - 5.3 g
The RDA/RDI featured in this list applies to the average male adult and can vary by age, gender and individual requirements of a nutrient due to medical reasons.
To learn more about the nutrients featured in the above list, the foods that they are found in, and the important roles they play in your diet and health, please click on each name to go to a page specifically about that nutrient.
Thank you for reading over our page covering how many calories in apple strudel, we hope that you found everything that you were looking for.
We have covered hundreds of other common foods and beverages, all of which can be found via the easy to navigate menus on the left hand side of the page, so please take a look round while you are online.
Please like, recommend, or tweet the page to your friends using the social features at the top of the page, and be sure to bookmark us so that we are your first port of call in the future for information on calorie counting.