For anybody wanting to know how many calories are in a nectarine, you have come to the right page. Here we have all of the information that you will need when it comes to not only nectarine calories, but also nectarine nutrition. We have also provided some information on the calories in nectarine juice and dried nectarine, as these are popular related products.
What is a nectarine?
It is not uncommon for people to ask 'what is a nectarine?', as this is a fruit that is often confused with the peach. A nectarine is a stoned fruit with a smooth, shiny outer skin, whereby a peach is exactly the same except it has a differently textured skin, it feels ever so slightly furry.
How many calories in a nectarine?
So how many calories does a nectarine have? In this section we have provided you with various different sizes of this delicious fruit, before going on to cover the calories that it contains by weight. Although the calorie figures that you will see do include the skin of the nectarine, remember they do not include the non-edible stone in the middle of it.
- In a small 4.6 oz nectarine there are 57 calories
- In medium 5 oz nectarine there are 62 calories
- In a large 5.5 oz nectarine there are 69 calories
Calories nectarine contains by weight
- In 1 oz of nectarine there are 12 calories
- In 10 g of nectarine there are 4 calories
How many calories in a cup of nectarine slices?
- In a 5 oz cup of nectarine slices there are 62 calories
How many calories in nectarine juice?
- In an 8.1 fl oz cup of nectarine juice there are 93 calories
- In 1 fl oz of nectarine juice there are 11 calories
- In 25 ml of nectarine juice there are 10 calories
Nectarine calories - Dried nectarines
- In a 6 oz bag of dried nectarines there are 425 calories
- In 1 oz of dried nectarines there are 73 calories
- In 10 g of dried nectarines there are 25 calories
Please remember that the calories nectarines and nectarine products have in them that are shown above, are approximations. If you are consuming any nectarine related product such as nectarine juice, it is always wise to check the label as this will provide you with the number of calories that the product contains.
Nectarine nutrition facts
Below we have shown the nutritional facts of a nectarine for 3.5 oz or 100 g of raw fruit:
- Vitamin A - 332 IU
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) - 1.1 milligrams
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) - 0.2 milligrams
- Vitamin B9 (Folate) - 5 micrograms
- Vitamin C - 5.4 milligrams
- Vitamin E- 0.8 milligrams
- Vitamin K - 2.2 milligrams
- Calcium - 6 milligrams
- Copper - 0.1 milligrams
- Iron - 0.3 milligrams
- Magnesium - 9 milligrams
- Phosphorous - 26 milligrams
- Potassium - 201 milligrams
- Zinc - 0.2 milligrams
- Protein - 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber - 1.7 g
- Carbohydrates - 10.6 g
- Water - 87.6 g
- Fat - 0.3 g
- Sugars - 7.9 g
We trust that the information that we have provided on nectarine calories and nectarine nutrition facts, has been of use to you. If you would like to find out more about the calories found in other everyday foods and drinks, please take a look at various other pages that we have on our site.
If you don't have time to look around right now, why not bookmark us so that you can come back later on?