How Many Calories in Fruit?
With the sheer variety that there is in fruit there really is something for everybody, but how many calories are in fruit and which is the best fruit for weight loss and dieting?
Calories in Fruit
There could be a number of reasons why you are looking up how many calories in fruit but the chances are that this is because you are looking at changing your diet or working out how many calories you are going to be eating with certain fruit in mind. Fruit is a natural source of a number of essential vitamins and minerals making it very good for you, not to mention the fact that it is incredibly tasty! Many people that make a conscious effort to eat less calories find that fruit is a wonderfully effective replacement for snacks between meal times and also desserts at meal times. We thoroughly understand how important it is that you know exactly what is in what you are eating so we are sure that you will find our guide to calories in fruit very useful.
Before we go on to talk about calories in fruits here are a few benefits of eating fruit on a regular basis:
- Fruit can help maintain a low blood pressure
- Fruit are high in vitamins and minerals, notably vitamins A, C and E
- Fruit will provide you with more energy
- Eating fruit can aid slowing down the aging process
- Fruit will keep you regular
- Fruit can help you lose weight/maintain a healthy weight