How many calories in Dates?
If you want to know how many calories are in dates then you have come to the right place. On this page we display all the information you will ever need on both date calories, and also dates nutrition. In addition to just covering the calories in the fruit itself, we also provide some examples of avocado products such as avocado rolls and avocado oil.
How many calories in dates?
So how many calories does a date have? This is where you are going to find out, fof both raw dates and other date products.
- In one 0.8 oz pitted date there are 66 calories
Date calories by weight
- In 1 oz of raw date there are 79 calories
- In 10 g of raw date there are 28 calories
How many calories in date nut roll?
- In 1 oz of date nut roll there are 92 calories
- In 10 g of date nut roll there are 32 calories
How many calories in dried dates?
- In 1 oz of dried dates there are 85 calories
- In 10 g of dried dates there are 30 calories
Please note that the above information on the calorie dates hold are approximations only. Calories in date products can vary from brand to brand, so it is always a good idea to look at the label as this will tell you how many calories are in the product.
Dates nutrition facts
The following date nutrition facts are for 3.5 oz / 100 g of raw date:
- Vitamin A - 10 IU
- Beta Carotene - 6 micrograms
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin - 75 micrograms
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) - 0.052 milligrams
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - 0.066 milligrams
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) - 1.274 milligrams
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) - 0.589 milligrams
- Vitamin B6 - 0.165 milligrams
- Vitamin B9 (Folate) - 19 micrograms
- Vitamin C - 0.4 milligrams
- Vitamin E- 0.05 milligrams
- Vitamin K - 2.7 micrograms
- Calcium - 39 milligrams
- Iron - 1.02 milligrams
- Magnesium - 43 milligrams
- Manganese - 0.262 milligrams
- Phosphorous - 62 milligrams
- Potassium - 656 milligrams (a brilliant 14% of your recommended daily allowance)
- Sodium - 2 milligrams
- Zinc - 0.29 milligrams
- Water - 20.53 g
- Protein - 2.45 g
- Dietary Fiber - 6.7 g
- Sugars - 63.35 g
- Carbohydrates - 75.03 g
- Fat - 0.39 g
In order to find out exactly how these nutrients help the health and upkeep of your body, please check out our sister site: www.vitamins-minerals-in-food.com
We trust that you have found the information that you were looking for when it comes to how many calories in dates, and dates nutrition. If you have found this page useful then you may also be interested in the information that we have on calories in various other fruits.
Please see the menu on the left hand side of the page for all of the different foods and beverages that we have covered. If you don't have the time now, why not bookmark us so that you can come back at a later date?
Any feedback can be left on our Facebook page.